Jack Straw, Dire Wolf, Cassidy, They Love Each Other, Mama Tried-> Me & My Uncle, Loser, Looks Like Rain, Deal, Let It Grow Samson & Delilah, Candyman,...
archive.org
Grateful Dead ~ 1/14/78 Bakersfield California 2CDR
Bringing this Furthur so I can track it easier.... (again)
Here's the list of shows I've played since I started this thread.
I'm trying to play all my GD live shows and have bounced from era to era and added many so this should help keep track.
This will be a work in progress...
The Acid Test Reels 1965-1967 6CD box set
1966 - 2/25, 3/12,19,25, 5/19, 7/1,3,16,17,29,30, 9/16, 10/7, 11/19,29, 12/1,5
1967 - 1/14, 3/18, 4/8, 5/5, 6/18, 8/4, 9/3, 10/20,22, 11/10,11
1968 - 1/17,20,22,23, 2/2,3,14,22,23,24, 3/3,16,17,29,30,31, 5/18, 6/19, 8/21,22,23,24,28, 9/2,20, 10/8,10,12,13,20,30, 11/1, 12/7,16,21,24,29
1969 - 1/17,24,25,26, 2/2,4,5,6,7,11,12,14,15,21,22,27,28, 3/1,2,15,22,28,29, 4/4,5,6,11,12,13,15,17,18,20,21,22,23,25,26,27, 5/7,10,11,16,23,24,30,31, 6/5,7,8,13,14, 7/3,4,5,7,11,12, 8/2,3,16,21,23,29,30, 9/1,6, 10/25,31, 11/1,2,7,8, 12/10,11,12,13,19,20,21,26,28,29,30,31
1970 - 1/2,3,10,16,17,18,23,24,30,31, 2/1,2,4,5,6,7,8,11,13,14,27,28, 3/1,8,20,24, 4/3,12,15, 5/1,2,6,14,15,24, 6/5,6,7,13,24, 7/14,16, 9/18,19,20, 10/4,5,24,30,31, 11/16, 12/12,26,27,28,31
1971 - 1/22,24, 2/18,19,20,21,23,24, 3/3,14,18,20,24, 4/4,5,6,7,8,10,12,13,14,15,17,18,21,22,24,25,26,27,28,29, 5/29, 6/21, 7/2,31, 8/4,5,6,7,14,15,21,23,24,26, 10/19,21,22,23,24,26,27,29,30,31, 11/7,11,12,14,15,17,20, 12/4,5,6,7,9,10,14,15,31
1972 - 1/2, 3/5,21,23,25,28, 4/7,8,11,14,16,17,21,24,26,29, 5/3,4,7,10,11,13,16,18,23,24,25,26, 6/17, 7/16,18,21,22,25,26, 8/12,20,21,22,24,25,27, 9/3,9,10,16,17,21,23.24,26,27,28,30, 10/2,9,17,18,19,24,26, 11/14,15, 12/12
1973 - 2/9,15,17,19,21,22,26,28, 3/16,21,22,24,26,28,31, 5/20,26, 6/9,10, 7/27,28, 8/1, 9/11,12, 10/19,29,30, 11/1,9,10,11,14,17,20,21,23,25,30, 12/1,2,4,6,8,10,12,18,19
1974 - 2/22,23,24, 3/23, 5/12,14,17,19,21,25, 6/8,16,18,20,22,23,24,26,28,30, 7/19,25,27,29,31, 8/4,5,6, 9/9,10,11,14,18,20,21, 10/16,17,18,19,20
1975 - 3/23, 8/13, 9/28
1976 - 6/3,9,11,12,15,17,18,19,21,22,23,24,26,27,28,29, 7/12,13,14,17,18, 8/4, 9/25,27,28, 10/9,10, 12/31
1977 - 2/26, 3/18,19,20, 4/22,23,25,27,30, 5/1,3,4,5,7,8,9,11,13,15,17,18,19,21,22,25,26,28, 6/7,8,9, 9/3,28,29, 10/1,2,6,7,9,11,12,14,16,28,29,30, 11/1,2,4,5,6, 12/27,29,30,31
1978 - 1/6,7,8,10,11,14,31, 2/3,4,5, 4/6,7,8,10,11,12,14,15,16, 7/8, 9/15,16, 10/17,18,20,21,22
1979 - 1/8,11, 2/3,10,17
1980 - 10/14
1988 - 3/31
1989 - 7/7