• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

OK guys I think we need a moment of silence for this Camaro.

Cerwin Vega Fan

Active Member
import_camaro.jpg


While were having a moment of silence I say we find the guy who owns this car and beat him into the ground.:gigglemad: I mean come on, how in the heck can someone do this to a Camaro!
:gigglemad:
 
Register to hide this ad
Um....."forbidden link" :dunno:

Why not just post the pic here? Just go to "attach file" and click "browse", and it will load right from your hard drive.
 
Believe it or not I have seen much worse done to american Iron. :o
 
I thought they only "riced" out little 4 banger jobbies?

Just so you all know Kama is partially responsible for all this "Fast and the Furious" madness, he tempts young men into buying the bolt on parts in the 15 japanese car part forums he oversees ;)
 
Um.....not exactly Thor :rolleyes:

The forums I'm on laugh at stuff like that. I deal in factory Acura and Honda accessories :tongue:
 
hehehe...it's only a Camaro

:D


I think rice is nice !

Below is my favorite rice-burner at the moment, a 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6, the closest you will get to a road legal WRC car.
 
Last edited:
That ain't nothin much

Grumpy, Yeah, that is mild. Here in Ontario they are trying to cut down on visible tailpipe emissions! ;)

Thor, I didn't know Kama's work was oversees. :)

Rob
 
Hi Kam,

I wish Honda would pull finger and sell their really hot cars overseas.

Cars like the real Integra Type R, the hot Accords and even the NSX Type R.

Instead we get the watered down versions, with the usual excuses of poor grade fuel and reliability issues etc.

These so-called problems are not an issue for companies like Subaru or Mistubishi, who readily sell their hottest cars here in Japanese spec. with no problems at all.



Cheerio,
A disappointed longtime Honda fan.
 
yeah, but that "import racing" is just too much

persaonnly I could give 2 craps is Honda all of a sudden went bankrupt, then that would help the rice population a bit

I am all Domestic, I love Cadillac's and own a Pontiac (ok, 2 if you count the parts car :) )
 
I'm on the other end of the spectrum, with a 1990 Civic, a 2001 CR-V, and a 1992 Volvo 960.

I almost forget what the engines look like :p:

The last American car I had was my '59 Oldsmobile daily driver, sold her back in August :(
 
I prefer my Chevy truck and my '69 Buick. I also have a Celebrity, but I don't claim it, it will soon be traded in for another truck. Unfortunately, my wife wants a 4 inch lift and big tires...oh, wait....that's a good thing, she's the greatest :D
 
yeah, my dad is a huge Pontiac fan, has about 12 Pontiac's from 57 to 99

I have a 1991 Grand Am, although I am 15 and will get my permit July 1st, it needs work (cosmetic) and I bought a 1990 parts car which is in nice shape (rusty though) its a nice little car, I really wated a Cadillac as my first car, but it would be that practicle, and the Grand Am came up and it was a geat price.

Kamakiri..... you used a '59 Old's a a ddailey driver? damn, was it the 88? those are nice. what engine did it have? proably the Rocket or the Fireball, right?

anyway, first how could you use something like that as a dailey driver?!?!? I mean, wouldn't things get expensive to repalce?

and how could you selll it? too bad you didn't just store it somewhere and restore it some day.
 
Well at least it is not a Z28 or an SS (just a V6 so who gives a rat). As for the rice thing , well I guess you could say I don't care. But I do get tired of seeing little punks pull up to my moded Z28 and they act like they have soemthing under the hood. Also I'm 16 so you know I won't back down from a race.:)
 
My 12yr old digs those little rice cars, I was thinking of buying a beat up honda and sticking an airplane wing on the back and a coffee can muffler on it so he'd think I was kewl :D
 
Thor

Even that wouldnt help ya . :eek: :butt1: :stupid:
 
I've decided that restoring an old car is a complete waste of time.....for me, anyways. No matter if you just drive the damn thing in the summer, rust gets it sooner or later in this part of the country. It's one of those things that you just keep throwing money at and throwing money at and throwing money at.

My '59 was a Dynamic 88 4 door, in black, with a 371 cu in V8 and a 2 barrel carb.....actually got almost 20 mpg! It wasn't a car that was mint by any stretch of the imagination.....I had all of the rust spots and chips in the paint blended in with black RustOLeum (don't laugh, it worked well!). While other car guys were fussing over every little nick and polishing all day, I was out cruising in any weather, and having a lot of fun, which was what it truly is all about!

For me, life's too short to sit there cleaning hubcaps with a Q-tip. I drove it for 2 years, bought it for $1100, sold it for $1500. Not too bad :)
 
You are right Kama up here where it snows and is icy the salt and other assorted chemicals they put on the road will just eat a car up, even if after you get it and only drive it in the summer if someone drove it doing the winters that crap is eating away even if you can't see it. Then of course even in the summer if it rains you will still get the salt residue on there. I always washed my cars at least once a month and sometimes more whether they needed it or not to try to slow the process. Now that I am making car payments it's once a week. Thank god for "with a gas purchase, two dollar car wash tuesdays'' at the local Irving :D
 
Back
Top Bottom