• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Onkyo P-303

david1909

New Member
Can anyone comment on the Onkyo P-303 preamp?? I just picked up a Onkyo M5060R amp and in need of a preamp. I also considered Yamaha CX-2. I welcome any input.
 
Register to hide this ad
In short, love these units- currently own (3) P-303's as well as the matching components M505 power amp, T-909 tuner and the U30 Metering/switching and E30 EQ. These units were the predecessor to the Integra line in the late seventies, (before Onkyo decided to market the better gear as a separate line here in the US). If you open these up, on the transformers or circuit board guess what's printed on them.....Integra . Love the pre- amp for its simplicity and MC input on the phono side. I think it's a real sleeper (and attractive) and has that great vintage sound.:music:
 
Back
Top Bottom