• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Opinions on JBL L-19's & Ohm FRS-5's

kdlsoft

Facebook is EVIL!
Subscriber
Goodwill wants $40 for JBL L-19's needing surrounds. Seems to be fairly clean, minor waterstains.

Ohm's @ $40 also, water damage, cabinet board has expanded some. Drivers look ok.

Comments?
 
Register to hide this ad
That's a bit higher than I personally would pay for L19s, needing surrounds, but not an unreasonable sum. Given that you can get 8" woofers refoamed almost anywhere for $35 each or less (professionally), and that a pair of L19s are bound to sound better than most stuff you will buy for $110 on Ebay or whatnot...

If it were me, I'd probably try to haggle down to say, $30 or less. Then, I'd probably definitely snag 'em...

BTW: I bought a single L19 from a thrift store, needing just surrounds, for $7.50, not long ago. That's my kind of price... :D

Regards,
Gordon.


Regards,
Gordon.
 
Back
Top Bottom