• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Owner's Manual - Pioneer PL-518 Turntable?

Register to hide this ad
It is available on Vinylengine if you are registered. Registration is closed because of the bots and multi-log in users abusing the system. If you are not registered see if someone will email you the manual
 
I have the owners manual and service manual from Vinyl Engine. I didn't know that had to shut it down. Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send it to you
 
I didn't know that had to shut it down.
It is active and any registered user that follows the rules and is signed in can dl what they need to the daily and monthly limits. Registration has been a pain for JaS to keep under control so he opens it for a few minutes every now and then to see what happens and the BOTs and same user, multiple emails, multiple registrations try to get registered. He closes after about 15 minutes of that crap. Mentions it on VE forums

Helpful of you to provide the manuals to the OP.
 
I have the owners manual and service manual from Vinyl Engine. I didn't know that had to shut it down. Shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send it to you
I'm purchasing a PL-518 and would love to have a Service Manual and Owners Manual if I can find them. I tried to get them from Vinyl Engine but it is closed for new members. If you have access cuold you forward them to me? Thanks! My email is: ooobaby44@yahoo.com
 
on its way...
Another PL-518 (original) owner here in need of the service manual to try and revive my baby! I've been checking Vinyl Engine occasionally over the past 3 weeks or so with no luck to set up an account. I would appreciate it if you could send it to me. I'm new here, though, and haven't figured out how to PM anybody! Thanks!
 
Another PL-518 (original) owner here in need of the service manual to try and revive my baby! I've been checking Vinyl Engine occasionally over the past 3 weeks or so with no luck to set up an account. I would appreciate it if you could send it to me. I'm new here, though, and haven't figured out how to PM anybody! Thanks!
You have a message in your box, reply with your email address and I'll send it off
 
I have also just recently purchased a Pioneer Pl-518. I have downloaded the Service Manual, but am in need of the Operations Manual.

If anyone can send it to me, I would be highly appreciative. I cannot get access to Vinyl Engine (or HiFi Engine).

Thanks.
 
Yes you did send me one, I'm not sure if that is a test to see if if it is actually my email.
Is so yes it's my email sinnerboy .
Did you send an attachment?
I'm a little slow at understanding at times
Thank you
 
Back
Top Bottom