• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pair of JBL L5s for $300?

Register to hide this ad
I dont have them but they have had some good reviews. If you like deep bass you will probably want a sub along with them as for what I understand they lack in the lower bass regions. Of course the L7's would be preferred. As far as price that seems about right to me anyway...if they are in decent condition...but I'm no expert for sure.

@BMWCCA owns them I believe...he may be able to give you more insight. You can also run a search over at the Lansing Heritage site.
 
@BMWCCA owns them I believe...he may be able to give you more insight. You can also run a search over at the Lansing Heritage site.
I have two pairs of L5 in perfect condition. Listening to one of them right now. I paid $200 for each pair but, like NOLA, I would have to think long and hard before selling either pair for maybe even $600, if not more. They are a wonderful speaker. I compare them favorably to my L96 which also really don't do anything wrong and do everything well.
 
Back
Top Bottom