• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Picked up a Luxman PD-272 table - anyone using these?

Ich wohne im Bayerischen, genauer in Mittelfranken bei Nürnberg. Das ist schon ein ganzes Eck weg...

I'm located in Bavaria, more precise in Mid Franconia near Nuremberg. Still quite a distance...

:)
6 bis 7 stunden fahren.

6 to 7 hours drive.
 
@Deerbridge, just exactly where near Nürnberg? I was born in a small village near there......Buckenhof to be exact! That is "across the tracks" (literally) from Erlangen! I sure have fond memories of those days, spent the first 20 years of my life there.....
 
@Fishead, I live in an old monastery building (built in 1260) in Engelthal, just a little east of Nuremberg.

And yes, I know beautiful Buckenhof, attended a couple of fine concerts in the "Hallerschloss" and my wife's sister lives in Uttenreuth.
So, a well-known part of my home area. :beerchug:

Greets, Martin
 
Back
Top Bottom