• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of my "classy" system.

Ok...happy now? Geez.
Just kidding. I've never had this Signet cartridge on this TT before..sounds pretty decent!

The Fisher tuner looks great lit up like that. I've never been too into vintage gear but I love the beautiful rich look of some of those old pieces.
 
Wauw what a good looking system.

I don't know the speakers but otherwise I bet the sound from this beats a whole lot of new systems out there.


"dolph"
 
I recognize that tuner. Simply elegant looking system.

I have access to a mini van and full size van if you need help with the dresser. PM me.
 
Back
Top Bottom