• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

I re did mine, again.



Infinitys are hiding on the floor now. Next desk I build is going to have some space specifically for them.
 
I have some before and after shoots of my very modest 10X12 listening room.


Before:

P1090501.jpg


P1090500.jpg


P1090499.jpg


After:

IMG_4396.jpg


P1090508.jpg


P1090511.jpg


P1090513.jpg


IMG_4407.jpg
 
Thanks......it's called the Ikea room. "The Timeless Art of Seduction" (George Castanza) is going over the computer. :D
 
Wow, that turned out spectacular. Very nice! :thmbsp:

EDIT: Where did you get the units that your gear sits on.

Every piece of furniture is from Ikea. The big wall unit and the units (2) the gear sits on are from the "Expedit" line. I modified the smaller units to accommodate the gear......it worked out nicely.
 
OK OK, last rearrangment for the weekend.......

4279077639_ee0ed9ec2d_b.jpg


One of the Dynacos was rattling at low frequencies.....so i turned them sideways....it's easier than popping the woofer out....oh and i changed the cassette deck from the JVC to a Poineer....the JVC was running a bit slow......thats it now for the weekend......honest...

Oh and i added a Pioneer tuner to match the cassette deck.....
 
Max, Wow, I used to own a pair of Ohm F's back in the late 70's when I bought them brand new. I ran them with a Phase Linear 700B amplifier. What a setup! I wonder what condition your Ohm F drivers are in and if you ever had to have them re-coned, that is if you can still have that done? System looks nice and with all those choices of turntables and cartridges, I'm sure you got all the music genres covered!

Sam


I never formally posted my room in this thread, so here it is. I used a Nikon D50 with an 18-200 mm lens. As you can see, I presently have the Ohm F's and the KEF's setup, and the Infinity's are upstairs (temporarily). I need some more turntables!

I do have some carpet squares on order for the floor -- soon to be installed, before the long, dark, cold **** season of winter.

TheListeningChamber_101308_0309.jpg


TheListeningChamber_101308_0310.jpg


TheListeningChamber_101308_0311.jpg
 
Sambob's, that is a great basement..Nice Ohms, Bozaks and the monitors on stands on the side..
 
Back
Top Bottom