• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CS-77A crossover capacitor values?

Bazookatooth

Trouble
Hey, i've searched and found the capacitor values for the CS-77, but not the 77A. The caps don't have anything of use written on them. Does anyone have the specs laying around?

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a pair I just picked up this weekend. I'll bust them open and check to see if mine have values. Thought I saw a post for these on AK, but not positive.
 
Ok, so the farad settings are as follows:
C1 - 50uf
C2 - 30uf
C3 - 5uf
C4 - 3uf
C5 - 0.5uf

What would the voltages on these be?
 
Back
Top Bottom