• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer CT-F500 in the house, all fixed!

jleon92f

Addicted Member
I just finished my CT-F500, very nice clean deck! New belts installed.

Sounds Great! so far...Speed right on.

Thanks,
John.:music:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Played a tape, and the "Auto Stop" is not working?

Any Ideas?:scratch2:

ALL fixed...Thanks..

Thanks,
John.:music:
 
Last edited:
This tape deck plays great, heads have very little to no wear on them.

Very well kept deck..:thmbsp:

Nice deck for my collection.:D

Thanks,
John.:music:
 
I had one of these for quite a few years. It's a very simple deck, and almost all drive issues usually ended up being caused by belts. Sonic issues were that the heads seemed to go out of alignment more easily than more expensive decks, and the Dolby calibration, both play and record, tended to drift. With an annual opening of the case for head alignment and Dolby cal tweaking and periodic belt replacements, it'll probably outlive you.
 
Good no frills deck...

It was my first HI FI deck. I got it at a DC armory stereo sale for $125 in 1979-80. Best price around at that time.
 
I had one of those. I found mine on the curb when basically it just needed belts. Memory serves, it was a very good basic deck and easy to work on. I eventually sold it to a friend who needed the deck and I, being a broke student at the time, needed beer money.
 
That's a nice deck !!
I have both in my collection, and even a very weird model Pioneer CTF 506 !!
Is not common to find, is almost the same deck but the VU are in black !!
Manuel
 
Back
Top Bottom