• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-560 feet & manual?

Buttercup

Well-Known Member
I have a new to me PL-560 and it needs feet!...any idea where to find a replacement?

I would also like to find an owners and service manual on it...
 
Register to hide this ad
They might have the manaul at VE which is Vinylenginge.com The feet could be bought on ebay or make your own out of Hockey pucks most like the soft practice ones as the game ones might be to hard.
 
They did have a manual for a PL-518 that answered my questions...

I'll try the hockey puck idea....

thank you
 
Or tennis balls or superballs cut in half. Or the rubber things you put under furniture legs.
 
Back
Top Bottom