• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer pl-560 service manual

kaplang

Works for me !
Request: pioneer pl-560 service manual

I need a pioneer pl-560 service manual for the early direct drive model.

George
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Yes. When the tone are returns back to the rest it is short about 1/2" The manual should show what the adjustment is. I really like the turntable and want it to work properly

Thanks,

George
 
Yes. When the tone are returns back to the rest it is short about 1/2" The manual should show what the adjustment is. I really like the turntable and want it to work properly

Thanks,

George

My PL-560 was doing the same thing. I just took a tiny bit of silicone snot and applied it to the rubber insert on the cuing bar. The arm slides all the way into the rest now. I can tell when it's going to need another application when I see the arm begin to return with a sort of jerky motion.

I don't have a manual for mine but I think the only actual adjustment is the screw that regulates the drop and return. I believe there's no way to separately adjust the point at which the needle drops at the beginning and picks up at the end. Turning the adjustment screw changes both points equally. I think the arm return is all part of the same adjustment.

John
 
Last edited:
I have some 1000 CST silicon fluid I got from a hobby store. Will that work?

Thanks,

George

I don't know what that is. If in doubt, I'd use a little Vaseline. It'll work but probably won't last quite as long.

John
 
its just silicon that the RC car guys use to lubricate the transmissions. It's just thick silicon like honey.
 
its just silicon that the RC car guys use to lubricate the transmissions. It's just thick silicon like honey.

Yeah, that should be similar to what I used. It's light grease for lubing the index shifters on a bike. I used it to re-grease the stuck cuing bar on his Technics SL-1900. Worked great.

John
 
The rubber insert on the cuing bar was slightly over to the right in the cuing bar channel. I did not notice till I went to apply the silicon. I moved it back in to place and applied a dab of silicon per your suggestion. It works perfectly now and that was just to easy. Problem solved!!


Thanks for the help.

George
 
Back
Top Bottom