• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-61?

betamax

Active Member
Been looking at one of these, would anyone feel it's better than a PL-15D? One thing I really like about my PL-15D is the auto return shutoff, does the PL-61 have that?
 
Register to hide this ad
The PL-61 is hands down a better turntable than the PL-15D but does not have auto return. If you want auto return maybe you should look at the PL-50.

pl502.jpg
 
I love my PL61. Great looks and excellent performance. If you need the convenience of an Auto, I would highly recommend the Sony PSX5-7 series.

If you go with the 61 make sure the anti-skate function is working. I am told these cannot really be fixed once broken.
 
Back
Top Bottom