• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer PL-L800

seatrain

Member
This is my second thread. No one replied to my first. It's srprising that no one out there can tell me how to take part a PL-L800 turntable. Cmon folks....lend a hand.
Thanks
Ray
 
Register to hide this ad
Download the owner and service manuals from TVE (http://www.vinylengine.com/library/pioneer/pl-l800.shtml) or HiFiManuals. I own a PL-L1000 and it's a different beast in the details that matter.
In the matter of advice, I seem to recall the sliding components must be scrupulously clean and dry, no lube that can capture dust or grit. I'd only lube with dry Teflon if anything.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom