• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer Project 60?

Register to hide this ad
Hmmm....not really......

I have never heard these, but I would expect about 60% of the performance of the crappiest Pioneer speakers in existence.......

They ARE a very low level Pioneer offering.........willhowl:nono:
 
My friend bought those in the late 70's. He had them hooked up to a 10 watt per channel Panasonic all in one. I thought that listening to his RTR through this system was the BOMB. I was envious at the time, but I was still listening to an even cheaper Panasonic all in one.
 
Thanks for the info guys, I don't think I will bother with them. I just have no need for another cheap pair of speakers. I paid $10 for my Advent 3's which sound great. Best $10 I ever spent on audio gear. They are serving duties in my garage hooked to a Pioneer SA6500 II integrated and matching tuner. Great little system! I just thought maybe Pioneer speakers with Pioneer gear would be kinda cool.:smoke:
 
Well, now.....Advent 3...thatsa nice-a speaka..........You ain't missing a thimg on those Pio 60's.....

Hang on to those Pioneer bux, something much better will come along................ willhowl:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom