• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer Rack Handles JA-R101 and JA-R102 Value

wlhd1610

R.I.P. Penny
Sponsor
What would be a fair value just for these rack handles?
They came out of a Pioneer rack system.
Not including the cassette decks.

Condition looks pretty nice.

5n2hCKk.jpg


0ZqXM1J.jpg



Thanks!

Bob
 
Register to hide this ad
I guess they are fairly rare then.
I thought maybe some of you guys had that Pioneer rack system.


Bob
 
These go for crazy money cause there are a few folks that are willing to dig deep to get them. Since they are not common, maybe a bay sold listing won't appear but proper handles are in the 50-100 range for other gear and these are 1) Pioneer and 2) includes a surround for one of them. Bay em, you'll probably be happy with the results, Pioneer can have a 3x multiplier on price.

Just checked the bay. Those prices are nutz.
 
Back
Top Bottom