• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-1010 refresh

I started with a Sansui 1000A then tackled a 1010. Didn't really know bovine scat from Kiwi black back then, and really gave MARKTHEFIXER a fit with all my mistakes (BIG LEARNING CURVE!). Eventually I got it right, and both are still running (guy in Ga bought the 1010, I still have the Sansui). Listen to Zebulon1. He's done more 1010's in the last 10 years than most people see in their lifetimes, and for 1010's the closest thing to MARKTHEFIXER we've got right now.
 
I started with a Sansui 1000A then tackled a 1010. Didn't really know bovine scat from Kiwi black back then, and really gave MARKTHEFIXER a fit with all my mistakes (BIG LEARNING CURVE!). Eventually I got it right, and both are still running (guy in Ga bought the 1010, I still have the Sansui). Listen to Zebulon1. He's done more 1010's in the last 10 years than most people see in their lifetimes, and for 1010's the closest thing to MARKTHEFIXER we've got right noe

I started with a Sansui 1000A then tackled a 1010. Didn't really know bovine scat from Kiwi black back then, and really gave MARKTHEFIXER a fit with all my mistakes (BIG LEARNING CURVE!). Eventually I got it right, and both are still running (guy in Ga bought the 1010, I still have the Sansui). Listen to Zebulon1. He's done more 1010's in the last 10 years than most people see in their lifetimes, and for 1010's the closest thing to MARKTHEFIXER we've got right now.
Cracked open the 1010 and it looks like it has been serviced at some point. Only issue is the left channel crackles a little when adjusting the volume. Maybe just a good cleaning to start?
 
Back
Top Bottom