• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX-1250 BIN $400US, local pickup in Ontario

Register to hide this ad
For some reason, most SX-1250 still get stuck in the $400-$500 range, unlike the SX-1280, which has cracked $1,000.00 in the past. SX-1250's remain an INCREDIBLE value.
 
mea2112 said:
Hope you get it Eric! You've been waiting a while for one right?

Yup I have, I just hope he accepts it. Watch someone use BIN and I'm screwed. It is a good BIN its just a tad more than I have so hence the offer. Ya never know.
 
Thanks hakka26.
Eric- I'm not real far from the one in Illinois. If you don't get the one in Ontario, maybe we could work something out with this other one? If you're going to AK Fest, I might be able to pick it up for you from Earlville, then someone would have to bring it to the fest. Unfortunately, I can't make it. PM me if you wan't to discuss it further.
 
mea2112 said:
Thanks hakka26.
Eric- I'm not real far from the one in Illinois. If you don't get the one in Ontario, maybe we could work something out with this other one? If you're going to AK Fest, I might be able to pick it up for you from Earlville, then someone would have to bring it to the fest. Unfortunately, I can't make it. PM me if you wan't to discuss it further.

Thanks mea2112, I am in e-mail contact with the seller right now and am awaiting his next response. It might be mine. I'll let you know.
 
The reason is availability. Pioneer produced the SX-1250 for two years and production numbers are probably very high. SX-1280 production run was much shorter with virtually zero magazine advertising...

vintagestereo said:
For some reason, most SX-1250 still get stuck in the $400-$500 range, unlike the SX-1280, which has cracked $1,000.00 in the past. SX-1250's remain an INCREDIBLE value.
 
Well boys as you have already noticed, I am now the proud owner of that beautiful SX-1250. The seller seemed to be a real nice fellow and we took a chance on each other.
He will be comming down to Ottawa on business at the beginning of the month where I will meet him and do the exchange. No shipping for this 1250.
Now I just have to figure where I am going to put this beast. :banana:
 
Back
Top Bottom