• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Pioneer Sx-880 veneer issue

bloodrock

Active Member
Picked up a Pioneer Sx 880 receiver. Was wondering if there is a way to fix the veneer on this receiver? It is starting to roll up just a bit on the bottoms of the side panels. Any tricks on how to do this?
 

Attachments

  • sx880.jpg
    sx880.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 61
Register to hide this ad
Nice find. Doesn't look too bad to me in the pic. If it's all there, try some white glue applied with a q-tip or toothpick and clamp, or weigh it down for a few hours. There are quite a few reveneer jobs done from the ground up in the DIY forums. I have a few that need work badly, but I can't cut straight, so I lust leave it. Good luck on the project.
 
Back
Top Bottom