• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SX - 980

Nightcleaner

Super Member
Beautiful to look at . Still cant have it all . I missed all this somewhere . Not that I want it now. But aesthetically very nice saw it on Ebay $980. Think there get it?

https://classicreceivers.com/pioneer-sx-980


pioneer-sx-980.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
The SX-980 is a great receiver. I had a very clean SX-880 for a long time, but when the chance came up to get a SX-980.....I jumped on it.
Love the looks, and the sound way more than the SX-880. So the SX-880 found a new home, and the SX-980 came home with me.
 
Back
Top Bottom