• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please welcome the new mod of Turntable and Tape

Hi again, Joyce!

Just found this thread as well. Welcome to the group!

And I love that new song! The first ever "Mod's Anthem". Too cool.
 
OK, just in time too. Maybe our new moderator can straighten this one out once and for all. Overheard at a recent garage sale, two soon-to-be teenagers talking about the LP records on the table, "I heard that those things can be played on both sides, they're kiddin', right?". "How's that work?" I am not so sure that they understood or believed my explanation. Made me feel like an old geezer ......

Just kidding around of course. Really wanted to say hello, welcome, and thanks jcmjrt !:thmbsp:
 
Negotiableterms said:
Welcome jcmjrt!

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you participated in the DAC comparison at the Fest... :D

Thanks. I was hoping to keep that on the down-low. :yes:
 
Mopic5 said:
jcmjrt!? Say, I know you from your posts. Moderators seem to dissappear from the posting flow - only to come out of the blue every now and then. Do you have to remove yourself from the fray? Or will you keep your sleeves rolled up with us?
And by the way, welcome!
Mopic5


I won't be disappearing right away...and I figure you all will keep me busy but not so much that I can't post up.....:music:
 
Hi jcmjrt,

Welcome and congratulations to your Modness!

btw...no offense I never knew you were a woman. It's kinda hard to tell from this angle.

Have fun!
Carl
 
jcmjrt said:
It's nice to see the right attitude emerging!

:king: :D

Geez, how did I manage to miss this thread until now!

Congratulations, Joyce. I see you're already getting the hang of it.

Terry
 
bigmacc said:
Welcome aboard jpdylon we certainly can always use a passionate supporter of tubes to keep those solid staters in line. :D

What are you running a couple of 25 watters in mono?:thmbsp:
What he said! :)


Carl
 
Thank goodness someoene is brave enough to step up and be moderator...vinyl and tape people are a breed worth conserving and moderating..
 
Back
Top Bottom