• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Post pictures of your set gear here.

Sir.Byrd

Lunatic Member
Own a matched set of gear or a whole line of receivers etc?
Show them off here!

Unfortunately I don't have any complete sets at the moment... but maybe you do?
 
Register to hide this ad
Own a matched set of gear or a whole line of receivers etc?
Show them off here!

Unfortunately I don't have any complete sets at the moment... but maybe you do?

Great idea for a thread dude! ill post up some pics very soon :thmbsp:
 
No matched sets here lot's of H/K stuff (some matched)-prefer to pick and choose my componets.
 
Not complete since I don't have the 8080DB (I've since added a 9090, not pictured here), but here's pics most of the Sansui x0x0 receiver series... 5050, 6060, 7070, 8080, 9090DB are pictured from top to bottom...

IMAGE_00365.jpg


IMAGE_00367.jpg


I also have a pretty good run on the Concept line of receivers, except for the 16.5 :tears: I'll try to get a picture of these this weekend.
 
SpeakerLab - That picture always makes me wince seeing all that weight on that plastic furniture...:tears: All that runs through my mind is those legs collapsing.
 
SpeakerLab - That picture always makes me wince seeing all that weight on that plastic furniture...:tears: All that runs through my mind is those legs collapsing.
 
Tandberg 3000-series stack

Here's my office Tandberg stack...

John
 

Attachments

  • 3000 stack 900x.jpg
    3000 stack 900x.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 178
Nak and Denon gear. All the Denon was removed from a 1991 install that made the cover of AudioVideo Interiors magazine. The Nak gear was from various clients. All components shown had something wrong with them at first, all are now running fine.

The Nak gear is a CR-2A, an MB-2S and an RE-1 (speaker selection from the remote, sweet!).

Top down, the Denon gear is two DRW-840 dual cassette decks (IR control, nice!), two DCM-444 6-CD players (coax digital out), PMA-720 and PMA-920 integrated amps.

je

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Nak Stak (Large).jpg
    Nak Stak (Large).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:
Own a matched set of gear or a whole line of receivers etc?
Show them off here!

Unfortunately I don't have any complete sets at the moment... but maybe you do?

This is a great idea for a thread, Sir.Byrd. Give me a week, and I'll finally have the set of gear in my signature all ready to photograph. The tuner is on it's way.

Rob
 
My one and only matched set ever. Sanyo plus series. A full featured pre-amp, a 5 gang tuner with digital and analog tuning and last but not least a 100 watt freon cooled power amp with a good amount of headroom. Sanyo could in fact make some fine equipment and for some reason they choose not to for the most part.
 

Attachments

  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 110
Kicks self for still not having a nice stack pic of all the Yamaha CR-xx20 series. Well, technically I'm missing the CR-220.
 
Last edited:
I have orphans aplenty in separates, but have been focused lately on trying to complete some series of what I already had pieces of. I still have yet to get some recent acquisitions of off my bench and photos taken, but here are some oddball sets I had previously completed and have photos of.

DBX – BX-3MkII Amplifier • CX-3MkII Preamplifier (Have 2) • TX-3 Tuner (Have 2)

DBX3MkIISeries.jpg


DBX – BX-3MkII Amplifier • CX-3 Preamplifier (Have 2) • TX-3 Tuner (Have 2)

DBX3Series.jpg


DBX – BX-2 Amplifier • TX-1 Tuner (Have 2) I need to find a CX-2 Preamplifier, but the Nakamichi CA-5AII looks good for now & no TX-2 Tuner was produced by DBX.

DBX2Series.jpg


DBX Stacks

DBXBX-3BX-2Stacks-01.jpg


JVC JA-S71 Integrated Amplifier & JT-V71 Tuner

JVC71Series.jpg


Kyocera 910 Series – A-710 & A-910 Integrateds • T-910 Tuners • DA-910 CDP’s

Kyocera900Series-01.jpg


Nakamichi System-One

NakamichiSystem-OneFront-01.jpg


Pioneer – QM-800 Amplifier • QC-800 Preamplifier • TX-1000 Tuner with Lafayette SQ-W Decoder

PioneerQuadraphonicSystem.jpg


Regards,
TB
 
Back
Top Bottom