Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
The word you want is "bawling"...As in what that table-full of small, obnoxious children were doing last night at full volume in that restaurant I unfortunately chose...
The word you want is "bawling"...As in what that table-full of small, obnoxious children were doing last night at full volume in that restaurant I unfortunately chose...
The first one's me, this shot was taken by my orthodontist.
The second one's my sister Jen. She gets a little frazzled sometimes and has to let off some steam. She goes on and on about 'infidels' and stuff. I occasionally let her use my AK account.
Amen, Moondog...was just thinkin' the same thing myself. Jorge, you DO have a lovely family. And as for the kids looking like their Mama-don't sell yourself short !!
:ntwrthy: Damn........like some sort of holy apostle's gathering !!!!! 2% of the wisdom here would fill 99% of my ailments........ dont you guys know how dangerous it is and devastating it'd be if an RPG came flyin' in at this table ????? Spread out guys, the stereo world could never recover........LOL.... Truthfully though, I'm in awe of this group......makes my banana all dancey...........
:ntwrthy: Damn........like some sort of holy apostle's gathering !!!!! Truthfully though, I'm in awe of this group......makes my banana all dancey...........