• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Post your photography!!

More pix from Yosemite

I like the old AK thumbnail way better.

Here are some from down in the Yosemite Valley. Such a majestic setting!

Rick
 

Attachments

  • view from river (Medium).JPG
    view from river (Medium).JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 41
  • a $10 fire...but nice! (Medium).JPG
    a $10 fire...but nice! (Medium).JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Our 'place' (Medium).JPG
    Our 'place' (Medium).JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Rae contemplates the meaning of... (Medium).JPG
    Rae contemplates the meaning of... (Medium).JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Erin digs in at Awahanee (Medium).JPG
    Erin digs in at Awahanee (Medium).JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 70
I would love to visit Maui, and I hear New Zealand is spectacular for scenics. :yes: Same part of the world, I think?

Paul

The distance between Maui and New Zealand is about 4500 miles and they're in different hemispheres. I was on Maui last week visiting family.

Paul you should go! I missed Johnny Winter but caught the Maui Film Festival.
 
Super sharp -- was the bird drugged? :D

Paul
Thanks...he MAY have been drugged..I'm not sayin'!

large.jpg



No Manners!

original.jpg
 
canon power shot S-500

My wifes' favorite cat, " frenchie ". She saw her in the backyard and had me photo shoot this shot. This was taken around 7pm this evening, June 24th, 2007. This other pic was taken ?? of " frenchie " with a baby and adult photo.
frenchie.jpg

IMG_05542244.jpg
 
canon power shot S-500

Here is one that I really thought was nice, it's of my newly aquired 99 Trans-Am(mar 07). IMO , since I really love this car.
99tanewphoto1.jpg
 
one from 1980 Lake Superior North Shore

Here is one that I wish would have turned out nicer (clearer). If you notice the grass at the very bottom of the left corner, I was pretty close to the edge for this shot. I was using a 35mm camera with no thrills.
LakeSuperiorWisconsinnorthshore.jpg
 
56 pan head - 1981 black and white

This was my 56 pan head, that I bought from one of my cousins' friend in need of money, in 1981. A friend of mine was into black and white photos, and took picture. The harley itself was all black with chrome. Wish I could have kept this one, and I am sure the original owner does too.
56panheadIII.jpg

56panhead22.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom