• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Proceed HPA-2

bored184

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
What's your opinion of the above mentioned amp? I've got a GFA 5500, rebuilt Soundcraftsmen MA5002, two Adcom 555s, and a Tannoy SR840. Would the amp be a step up from what I have.
 
Register to hide this ad
They are supposed to be good amps. The earlier revs seem to be death prone though. So make sure you inquire about its life.

I've got one, just never got around to completely reviving it yet. These are heavy - 80+ pounds. So make sure its packed properly if its shipped to you.
 
I'm kind of surprised that there aren't many comments about these amps. I've done some Google searches and I have not come across many threads where people discuss these amps. Is that because there aren't many of them, were they short lived, or lastly were they not that good?

How would this compare to say a Perreaux 3150?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom