• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Professional assessment of 50 Amplifiers

"May I have some more please?"

What a fantastic thread, John :banana: :thmbsp: :banana: I'm musing around either a Kenwood KA-3500 [downloaded] or a Sony TA-2650; and was reading with bated breath [up through the years!] to see to what extent size matters; and/or how we use it - in these 'Great-Halls' of sound. So if there is any chance of getting the download for that little Sony, that would be just great.
Cheers, Dave.
 
Hyperion, Sainthood awaits you.....

Wot 'e said!

Thanks a ton Hyperion/John - this a great way to help the 'thinking' along! Plus, 'our' Modge has dropped onto another one - thankfully [for your good self] it is not on the list! :D

Cheers, Dave :thmbsp:
 
Hi Hyperion,

This is my first post after reading for many years. I was wondering if you could post the scan of the Sanyo DCA-1001 review. Would be much appreciated as I am tossing up between getting a Pioneer SA-410, Sanyo DCA-1001 or a TEAC AS-100 Integrated amp and do not have a huge knowledge of 70s/80s hifi.
 
Hi dd, Welcome to AK !

Request received and on my 'to-do' list...:yes:

If you want to build up your knowledge of 70s/80s stuff read the reviews in this thread ! - or anywhere on AK !
 
Hi,

Any chance you could post the Cambridge Audio P80 review?

Many thanks if you can - or, feel free to email it to me at richard at rbaguley dot plus dot com.
 
just discovered this thread...Hyperion is a legend i swear ! :thmbsp::thmbsp:
right time to give my adobe reader some exercise...:D
 
Sorry for dragging up an old thread - I've been given a faulty Alpha FA600, and having read the comparison I now realise why I had it given!

I was going to try to get it working, but I just might put something more modern in the case

Thanks for all the hard work gone into this thread btw!
 
A request for a scan of the Marantz 1070. - got a 'recommended' ;)

Requested by AK member AudioBugged.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Fantastic source of audio interest. Much thanks Hyperion/John! Sorry to regurgitate an old thread but I noticed the Hitachi ha-330 which I've recently acquired. Wonder if any trouble to scan that in. My apologies if I missed it in the previous pages. Would also like to see similar review of Marantz 1060 if such exists. Great thread!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom