• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Puyallup Estate Sale - Mcintosh & More

Register to hide this ad
The MC 60s & MX 110Z are exactly what I'd love to have.

I wish I lived closer. :sigh:
 
Hum might have to go help my moms g sale in puyallup first thing in the morning or have her get me on the list.

I will say from the decor that is in the valley for sure.

So what do you think that MAC stack would go for anyway? Clearly they know what it is, epay would indicate around $4000 or so. yikes.
 
Last edited:
Oh, that's by my house. I may have to sneak out in the morning. Not that I have the kind of money they'll probably be asking, but it's worth a look.

See you there!
 
Back
Top Bottom