• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

estate sale

pauldrewry

Super Member
Ran across this sale: http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/153975.aspx?highlight=speakers,grill

Wish I was closer. Looks like some AR's and ?
2181855.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I've been there before. It's a dude in an industrial park with a bunch of stuff, mostly way overpriced. Lots of BPC and rack system stuff with Japanese speakers tossed in too. I think I bought a Dual TT from him for $20 or so that didn't work because it had a Shure M-91ED cart in it. Keg tried dealing with the guy, but he wouldn't move enough to make it worthy.

I'm probably hitting it tomorrow, but I have very low expectations for bargains.
 
Last edited:
Did you get an autograph from the guy with the console???? :D

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I'm blowing it off; too far for too little at what I'm expecting too high of a price.
If anyone else stops by, let us know how you fared.
 
I blew this off too....

I was planing on going untill this post came alive and all the bad remarks on the seller.

Hopefully someone went and can report back.
 
Back
Top Bottom