• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

question about ADS grills

progger7

Active Member
I have a pair of ADS L620's with the standard bronze metal grills. Will these same grills fit on a pair of ADS L710's or ADS L810's?
 
Register to hide this ad
The 520's were same dimensions as my L710, I checked when I saw a pair for auction recently... not sure about the 620's.

John

I have a pair of ADS L620's with the standard bronze metal grills. Will these same grills fit on a pair of ADS L710's or ADS L810's?
 
Lol... you'd think I would remember to check that, since I posted in the first place, but no!

John
 
since I now have them both the answer is now. The L620's are considerable larger cabinets than the L710's.
 
Back
Top Bottom