• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Question on Rush LP's

TSheaZ28

Well-Known Member
Has Rush released all of thier studio albums on LP's? I would like to get all of thier studio work on LP, but I don't know if any of their work in the late 80's into the 90's were released on vinyl.
 
Register to hide this ad
I did some quick research and it appears that the only Rush album to be unavailable on vinyl is "Test for Echo"

That being said, some of the others are going to be very hard to find. Specifically "Vapor Trails." That auction site does have one copy for sale, but it will go up pretty quickly...
 
I'd like to see them come out with a box set of all of their studio albums on 180 gram vinyl. Guess I can dream.
 
I have everything up to Presto on lp. Roll the Bones and Counterparts have been on auction in a completed search. I remember seeing Test For Echo and Vapor Trails at Tower records when they were still around. You can get Snakes and Arrows from the Rush web site now.
 
I have everything up to Presto on lp. Roll the Bones and Counterparts have been on auction in a completed search. I remember seeing Test For Echo and Vapor Trails at Tower records when they were still around. You can get Snakes and Arrows from the Rush web site now.

Very cool to know they pressed "snakes & arrows" on vinyl , thanks !
 
I thought Snakes and Arrows was out of print? Yeah, I put a bid on the Vapor Trails LP, but it went way to high for my budget. Thanks for the responses!

Edit. All be dang- they so have it on vinyl!!!
 
Snakes and Arrows is probably the second toughest one, given that they only had 5000 copies in the first release, IIRC. But it's back up on the Rush website, better go get it while it's hot, amazing album. Interesting thread, I need to knock out their discography on CD first, then I'm going to vinyl, nice to know it's all available. :thmbsp: Don't even get me started on Rush, this thread might never end...:D
 
I found Roll the Bones and Counterparts on the Bay and they come from South America, kinda of spendy but when your a fan and you must have....ok, I paid

I got real lucky with my copy of Vapor Trails, I have seen copies for as much as $300 but I picked up a quietly listed opened but mint condition one for far less to complete the set.

I have all their commercial releases that are on Vinyl on vinyl, I'm happy to have em too.
 
I can't make myself pay 30 bucks for any album, I don't care who it is. Eventually I might find it, maybe not. My best Rush find was this, rode hard and put away wet. Found at a book store, thought this one would ever be in my collection.

rush.jpg
 
I found Roll the Bones and Counterparts on the Bay and they come from South America, kinda of spendy but when your a fan and you must have....ok, I paid

I got real lucky with my copy of Vapor Trails, I have seen copies for as much as $300 but I picked up a quietly listed opened but mint condition one for far less to complete the set.

I have all their commercial releases that are on Vinyl on vinyl, I'm happy to have em too.

How does roll the Bones sound on Vinyl ?
 
I can't make myself pay 30 bucks for any album, I don't care who it is. Eventually I might find it, maybe not. My best Rush find was this, rode hard and put away wet. Found at a book store, thought this one would ever be in my collection.

rush.jpg



so THATS what one of those looks like eh? I'd love to have one of those in my collection.
 
Thanks for the info everyone. I'll just have to keep checking around. Maybe I'll get lucky someday and get all their studio stuff on vinyl!:music:
 
Back
Top Bottom