• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R.I.P. Matthew Perry

Register to hide this ad
Never watched more than a maybe 10 episodes of Friends, and really didn't particularly care for the series. But I've seen Perry in a few various roles through the years where I thought he did very well.

He's wrestled with demons such as many of us have over the years.

I'm sorry to see he's passed away. May he RIP.
 
Never watched much Friends, but he was great in the short lived Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip ...
54 is way too young. A sad end for a troubled man.
 
He was great in the whole 9 yards. I loved the fact that he or Bruce Willis couldn't stand mayo. Was brought up through the whole movie. I can relate to that fact.
 
RIP. As Joe Quincy in West Wing he was outstanding. Several clips on YouTube but my fav is the Walk and Talk with CJ.
 
Back
Top Bottom