• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rare Pioneer SX-1080 Record Player!

69sixpackbee

Well-Known Member
Wow!
I have to get this to add to my collection!
LOL!!
065d231607c055e59371236aaf2922b3.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Register to hide this ad
Too bad it's not on ebay.

I'd buy it, then file a claim with paypal to pinch the seller out of a significant refund.

Since the seller says it's a record player, and it doesn't play records, then a refund in the amount needed to buy a working TT and cartridge should be in order, no?
 
Too bad it's not on ebay.

I'd buy it, then file a claim with paypal to pinch the seller out of a significant refund.

Since the seller says it's a record player, and it doesn't play records, then a refund in the amount needed to buy a working TT and cartridge should be in order, no?

I'm sure eBay would side with the buyer. Sellers don't stand a chance these days.
 
Back
Top Bottom