• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

RCA Bible question

Durski

Ex-teenager
Hello,

In Jonathan Valin's "The RCA Bible" at the beginning of some entries is noted "DT" just to the left of the catalogue number of the LP. What does this "DT" stand for?
 
Register to hide this ad
Please supply us with some examples of the recordings with this mention. Then I might be able to get you an accurate answer or someone here can. 2 or 3 listings should get us something to go on.
 
Here's a sample

The "DT" is in the top left of the listing. What's it stand for? The initials after the number are reviewers.
 

Attachments

  • DT.JPG
    DT.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
now I remember where I got the information....
read the complete review of lsc 1806 and you'll have your answer :)
 
Dual Track I think is logical. This was one of the first RCA Stereo efforts recorded on their RT 21 tape machine and using two mono mixers side by side.
 
Back
Top Bottom