• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Living Stereo-The RCA Bible

Durski

Ex-teenager
Hi Everybody,

I would like to read on-line or even just a copy of Johnathan Valin's, "Living Stereo-The RCA Bible". Writing to ask for your expert help where I might be able to read this.

THANK YOU!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi Everybody,

I would like to read on-line or even just a copy of Johnathan Valin's, "Living Stereo-The RCA Bible". Writing to ask for your expert help where I might be able to read this.

THANK YOU!

It is out of print and quite valuable. When one comes up on eBay, it sells for $200-300.
 
I wrote on Amazon that the LP's are orders of magnitude easier to come across than the book is. And that's a damned shame. E-publish it, already, for Pete's sake...
 
Back
Top Bottom