• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Recognize this John Lennon poster?

Sam Cogley

Last of the Time Lords
Subscriber
It's the right size for an LP insert, but I have no idea what it goes to.

jl.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
It's the right size for an LP insert, but I have no idea what it goes to.

jl.jpg

Hey, can I have that? I bought an Imagine album today, but the poster was missing. :D How can I tell if this is a 1st pressing or not? It has the John facial image on the Apple label (on the record itself), & that thing on the back from Yoko, but I dunno if that was ONLY the 1st pressing or reissues too. :scratch2: I know, do a search, but I did that first, & got too much crap to sift through, to find a simple answer, as to how to ID it. ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom