• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Record and vintage gear stores in Phoenix ?

Llei

AK rookie
I will be visiting Phoenix for a couple of days and would appreciate members hints about local record and vintage gear stores.

Many thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Zia Records
Revolver
Stinkweeds

Audio Video Choices - for gear

Will you be here during the summer? It's incredibly hot.
 
Used to shop at Zia Records all the time when I lived there.
There was a good audio shop in tempe. They carried tube stuff, turntables ect... Don't know if they are still around though. Its been over 10 yrs since I've been in Phx.
 
Back
Top Bottom