• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Renaissance T-631 Speakers? Anyone know about these speakers?

AnthonyD

Member
Hello
Has anybody any information on speakers called Epicure Renaissance model T-631. Junk or high end?
Anthony
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Not the Epicure I was thinking of, I wonder how they were able to procure the name?

...any information on speakers called Epicure ..T-631. Junk or high end?

I don't want to go so far as to call them junk but based on lack of info ownership/location wise on their web page not close to high end
 
"The Epicure Speaker Line is manufactured by one of the largest speaker manufacturers in the world,"
They repeat that a few times but it's apparently a secret who the manufacturer is.
 
Back
Top Bottom