• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Repairing Pioneer ct-f9191 cassette deck

Keith54

New Member
Hello
I was wondering if anyone repairs Pioneer ct-f9191 cassette decks, the FF / Rewind function does not work. I have it tore apart I think it is probably the clutch.
Thanks
Keith
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi Rich Thanks for the info, I couldn't find any contact info or email for him, how do I contact him? I am in Michigan.
 
Oy vay, no cassette decks for me, thanks anyway for the referral. Too many hard to get parts.
 
What's wrong with Mark? The link was provided to start a conversation with him? Confused what your looking for if not names to fix your deck. markthefixer, nakmandan, nakdoc, willy herman, skywavebe... etc! You should also check other forums.
 
Last edited:
There is a thread from markthefixer if you want to DIY . I fixed mine. Brass tubing ,drill press . steady hand
 
Back
Top Bottom