• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rotel rp310 thoughts

soundman2

OBSESSED WITH 80's MUSIC
HI ALL

I don't know anything about the Rotel RP310 belt drive TT and can't find much about it. Can anyone tell me anything about this deck please?:scratch2:

Thanks guys!!:D
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Taken from vinylengine.com: ( you can download the Service Manual)

Specifications

Motor: 4-pole hysteresis synchronous motor

Drive: belt-drive

Speeds: 33 and 45rpm

Wow and flutter: 0.08% WRMS

Signal to noise ratio: better than 60dB

Platter: 310mm aluminium die-cast

Tonearm: static-balanced, straight pipe arm, oil-damped cueing device, direct-readout stylus gauge counterweight, anti-skating device

Overhang: 16mm

Cartridge weight range: 4 to 10g

Stylus force: 1 to 3g
 
Cheers for that hifinut! I have now downloaded the manual. But....is there anyone out there who actually owns one of these decks and tell me how good or bad it sounds? I do like the Rotel decks, I just don't know much about this model. I'd guess it was a 1980's deck just by the look alone.:yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom