• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SanKen ending production of most / all MT-200 transistors...

Chip1stop.com is also listed by SanKen - aren’t sure of their stock holding policy though... prices are good on parts that have a large count.... get very pricy though when low piece counts....

I’ll certainly be keeping watch
 
Btw Tarior... like your avi n title... I have the Addams family pinball.... and it says “dirty pool old man... I like it” if I get the ball to sneak into the vault behind the closed bookcase
 
Having a real pinball machine would be cool. Especially that one.

Just a note for everyone watching this situation; call Digi-Key ask to talk the applications tech (or better yet, the product manager, if you can get him to come to the phone) and express your desire that they restock those part numbers for as long as possible. Spread the word.
 
I might be acquiring a unit with 2SA1215 / 2SC2921 outputs. No information on its health other than "we plugged it in and it lights up."

What's the latest on these Sankens? They are new to me.

Quick search came up with B & D Enterprises in-stock six bucks a pop. I think I bought a Hakko iron from B & D two years ago.
 
Last edited:
I might be acquiring a unit with 2SA1215 / 2SC2921 outputs. No information on its health other than "we plugged it in and it lights up."

What's the latest on these Sankens? They are new to me.

Quick search came up with B & D Enterprises in-stock six bucks a pop. I think I bought a Hakko iron from B & D two years ago.
Get'm if you need'm while still available.
 
Get'm if you need'm while still available.

It dinged up the wallet pretty good but this is what I did. I figure enough for a few full Chernobyl rebuilds should be good to hold me over for a while. Digikey ships them with new micas included which is nice.
 
It dinged up the wallet pretty good but this is what I did. I figure enough for a few full Chernobyl rebuilds should be good to hold me over for a while. Digikey ships them with new micas included which is nice.
I did the same. 30 pairs
 
For information availability at present ...
Digikey 2SA1215 / 2SC2921 no longer.
B+D Enterprises still had and also had 10-packs mica insulators.
Ordered at cost $63 two sets of the power transistors and one pack insulators.
 
Any leads in where I can get these combo 2sa1295 and 2SC3264?

Lots in the big auction site, but do not know which one is good source.

Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom