• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 1000a transformer

Hello Audiokarma, I have Sansui 1000A i need output transformer. Does anyone know where I can find any?
Thank you for any help.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 27
Register to hide this ad
Do you know for sure ( resistance testing of windings and low voltage testing with a meter) that the tranny has "Bit the Dust"? The only place I know of to get a replacement is from a Donor unit, and those are scarce as Hen's Teeth.
 
They pop up all the time on eBay. Just watch there and one will turn up fairly soon I’m sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom