• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 2000 Receiver $ ?

JamVal

Addicted Member
"Mint condition" Sansui 2000 receiver for $75. (not the 2000a or 2000x)
Is that a fair price?
What should I look for before buying, assuming the seller will let me remove the cover?
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
If indeed "mint", then not a bad price. They seem to go for less than the "a" and "x" models.

I typically don't open them up for internal inspection if I can test drive them with a set of speakers. Most people don't have a turntable hooked up, so as long as I can get some reception, radio is fine for checking most of the controls for issues. If you are able to open it, I would just look for any obvious repair work, burned components and the like.
 
Back
Top Bottom