• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 5050 issues - values of caps c07,08 on amp board F2647?

Stereoboy70

Active Member
I am working a 5050 with the F-2701 board. My amp F2647 has caps c07,08 which are 4.7 uf according to the schematics I have. Are they 4.7 or 47? Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
I am working a 5050 with the F-2701 board. My amp F2647 has caps c07,08 which are 4.7 uf according to the schematics I have. Are they 4.7 or 47? Thanks in advance.
Schematics, etc are printed wrong at times. Always go by what's actually in the unit as long as they look original and haven't been replaced.
 
I think they should be 4.7µF, 50V - BUT - like @kwayde :thumbsup: says, if your unit has original 47µF in there, that's what you replace them with.
 
My 5050 (F2647) had C07, C08 as 47uf/50V, both measured ok at 50.7, 50.9uf but slightly high esr 0.23ohms, replacements 47.7uf/50V 0.08ohms.
 
Back
Top Bottom