• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sansui 771/sony str-7055

desertlizard

Active Member
I bought a sansui 771 last week, sounds great with my ar 4's. Today I picked up a sony str-7055 sounds really good with the HK model 40's.
Really alot of nice vintage stuff out there.
DL
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I run a 771 with my Heresy speakers. It'll be a long time before I ever get rid of it. Wonderful unit. The entire xx1 series by Sansui is a great line.
 
I have to admit I didn't know much about sansui's but I'm a believer, 661 available locally I'm considering, great looking units.
 
Sansui was a Japanese powerhouse and made iconic gear. Can't go wrong with their 70s offerings. Your Sony isn't too shabby either. Enjoy and welcome to AK.
 
Back
Top Bottom