• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui Eight Deluxe gets some respect.

Register to hide this ad
Sansui Eight Deluxe....this was my very first receiver back in the early 70's...hooked up to a pair of KLH 5's.

....mmm maybe I should go out and find one to relive my past? :scratch2:
 
WOW, is this a one-time price or has the market moved this much for the Eight Deluxe? I wouldn't be surprised, the Eight and Eight Deluxe are IMO the best Sansui receivers.
 
Listening to it now. The only light in the room is from the computer monitor.
I just took this pic.

000_0862.jpg


Rob
 
Thanks Rob for the tease. :drool:

btw....I noticed your strong FM signal.....what kind of antenna are you using? outdoor? indoor?
 
Thanks Rob for the tease. :drool:

btw....I noticed your strong FM signal.....what kind of antenna are you using? outdoor? indoor?

One of these.

http://www.farnsworthelectronics.com/part images/antenn14.gif

I live in a valley with crappy reception. Every room in the house is different. Some stations I get on this end of the house, I don't get on the other.

Same with my phone.

I get a station from Sonoma County on the Eight Deluxe that I don't get on any other system.

Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom