• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui G-22000 Restoration/Upgrade Thread

Nice job.

Is there a fan mounted to that cabinet? I'd be a little worried about the amount of heat that amp generates with no place to go.
 
Nice job.

Is there a fan mounted to that cabinet? I'd be a little worried about the amount of heat that amp generates with no place to go.
Thank you! It's a shame, but I only use this occasionally- it's not my daily driver so to speak. However, when I do use it- it barely gets warm.
 
For those who have a 22K and are contemplating a refurb- this is all you need. I may be missing a piece or two, but sure doesn't look like much for such a massive unit.
 

Attachments

  • 1749163178801.jpeg
    1749163178801.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom