Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I enjoy 80s synth-pop too once in a while. Does that TT do track selection? It would be a great starter table or for someone who's disabled and still wants to spin vinyl.
I enjoy 80s synth-pop too once in a while. Does that TT do track selection? It would be a great starter table or for someone who's disabled and still wants to spin vinyl.
yes it does..I just like the no hassel playing, put the lp on press a button, voila, music. Turns off on its own too. Running this one with rubber bands for now, it needs a belt kit.