• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui Serial Number Database Update

AU-719,229041403,TKPDX

My First Sansui. Needs a bit of TLC, but should be back on her feet soon. Thanks!
Tom

Your AU-719 was built on production line 22 in April 1979. It was the 1,403rd unit off that line that month. Line 22 was busy that month. It was also building AU-919s, AU-D707s and AU-D907s.

@Leestereo, I have yours too. Thanks!

- Pete
 
TU-777,249020051,petesui
AU-217,517090860,petesui
SC-110,247100088,petesui
5000A,229071391,petesui
4000,019100677,petesui
7000,221100271,petesui
AU-D907X,634040413,petesui
AU-X701,607095527,petesui
CD-2700,205132001464,petesui
 
SP-200,99033509,Coast_SLO
SP-200,99010717,Coast_SLO
Thanks for posting. Your SP-200s were built on production line 9 in March and January of 1969. The 3,509th and 717th units off that line those months. Line 9 was also building SP-50s and SP-2000s in March. In January it was building SP-202s and SP-100s.

- Pete
 
I am not sure if the following serial numbers made it into the database within the past three months. I have been out of commish since late July and been in the hospital since August 5th. Still need time for a broken back bone to heal.

6060,857050307,kijiji.ca
771,814061852,kijiji.ca
790,217010153,ebay.com
800,019120105,kijiji.ca
AU-20000,215110250,kijiji.ca
AU-4900,835090862,ebay.com
AU-517,228080167,kijiji.ca
AU-719,220020194,kijiji.ca
AU-7500,833090069,kijiji.ca
AU-7900,247060204,kijiji.ca
BA-3000,225080241,kijiji.ca
D-95M,250121348,kijiji.ca
FR-D3,279101914,kijiji.ca
G-9000,818090233,kijiji.ca
QRX-3500,223121783,kijiji.ca
SE-1000,508031138,kijiji.ca
Seven,823100050,kijiji.ca
SR-222,327040750,kijiji.ca
T-5,871030198,kijiji.ca
TU-317,028081447,kijiji.ca
TU-3900,025090130,ebay.com

Apologies if the formatting is not perfect. I figure I will be here well into October and then a report of reduced size will come forth. It is getting harder and harder to find serial numbers that have not yet been found and placed in the database.

Best wishes and regards to all.

Ian
 
I am not sure if the following serial numbers made it into the database within the past three months. I have been out of commish since late July and been in the hospital since August 5th. Still need time for a broken back bone to heal.

6060,857050307,kijiji.ca
771,814061852,kijiji.ca
790,217010153,ebay.com
800,019120105,kijiji.ca
AU-20000,215110250,kijiji.ca
AU-4900,835090862,ebay.com
AU-517,228080167,kijiji.ca
AU-719,220020194,kijiji.ca
AU-7500,833090069,kijiji.ca
AU-7900,247060204,kijiji.ca
BA-3000,225080241,kijiji.ca
D-95M,250121348,kijiji.ca
FR-D3,279101914,kijiji.ca
G-9000,818090233,kijiji.ca
QRX-3500,223121783,kijiji.ca
SE-1000,508031138,kijiji.ca
Seven,823100050,kijiji.ca
SR-222,327040750,kijiji.ca
T-5,871030198,kijiji.ca
TU-317,028081447,kijiji.ca
TU-3900,025090130,ebay.com

Apologies if the formatting is not perfect. I figure I will be here well into October and then a report of reduced size will come forth. It is getting harder and harder to find serial numbers that have not yet been found and placed in the database.

Best wishes and regards to all.

Ian
Hi Ian,

I hope you willl have a quick
and full recovery of your broken back bone!

All the best

Helder
 
Thanks, got 'um!
Your AU-417 was built on production line 21 in January 1979. It was the 357th unit off that line that month. Line 21 was also building AU-717s, AU-710s and AU-517s that month.
The 5050 was built on line 02 in August 1976. It was the 1,095th unit off that line that month. Line 02 was also building TU-7900s, TU-3900s, 6060s and 551s that month.

- Pete
 
Thanks, got 'um!
Your AU-417 was built on production line 21 in January 1979. It was the 357th unit off that line that month. Line 21 was also building AU-717s, AU-710s and AU-517s that month.
The 5050 was built on line 02 in August 1976. It was the 1,095th unit off that line that month. Line 02 was also building TU-7900s, TU-3900s, 6060s and 551s that month.

- Pete
 
Got it! It will be in the October report available in early November. It was built on production line 01 in April, 1972 and was the 811th unit off that line that month. We only have 3 units on file built that month and they are all 5000X.

- Pete
 
Here is my contribution for October 2025
I am still recuperating in hospital
Was out but had to come back...

2000A,829123138,ebay.com
350A,023080328,kijiji.ca
3900Z,811040377,kijiji.ca
6060,857050307,kijiji.ca
6060,816101089,ebay.com
6060,027114840,kijiji.ca
661,825040644,kijiji.ca
771,026022256,ebay.com
771,825050659,ebay.com
800,023080328,kijiji.ca
8080 ,825080801,ebay.com
881,824120946,ebay.com
9090,826071334,kijiji.ca
A-3001,581032637,ebay.com
A-60,825120341,ebay.com
A-7,442012508,kijiji.ca
AU-101,213100572,ebay.com
AU-11000,216040186,ebay.com
AU-117,858091324,ebay.com
AU-222,818090552,ebay.com
AU-3900,026040144,kijiji.ca
AU-4900,836080192,ebay.com
AU-505,833100364,kijiji.ca
AU-5500,835040006,ebay.com
AU-5900,226080263,ebay.com, ,or ***0268
AU-719,220020194,kijiji.ca
AU-7700,814110382.ebay.com
AU-7700,836030035,ebay.com
AU-7900,836020825,ebay.com
AU-888,830120312,ebay.com
AU-999,221010279,ebay.com
AU-X1111 MOS Vintage,6290851555,ebay,com
AU-ALPHA707XR,604042894,ebay.com
AU-ALPHA907XR,601042732,ebay.com
AU-D607Fextra,831090866,ebay.com
AU-D607Gextra,813051566,ebay.com
B-3000,508090168,ebay.com
BA-60,519080518,ebay.com
BA -90,t190080114,ebay.com
CA2000,246100383, ebay.com
D-770R,433022224,ebay.com
D-W10,624110213,kijiji.ca
E-G910,497105692,ebay.com
EIGHT,211071458,ebay.com
FR-D3,279103311,kijiji.ca
G-22000A,238110212,kijiji.ca
G-22000T,238100030,kijiji.ca
G-5000,858060893,ebay.com
G-5500,829050721,ebay.com
G-9000,818090233,kijiji.ca
P-1000,527110018,ebay.com
R-30,839073396,ebay.com
RG-700,665045705,ebay.com
RG-7X,623105620,ebay.com
S-61C,A133928,kijiji.ca, ,One speaker only No data on second speaker
SC-3100,598020100,ebay.com
SC-3300,256032302,ebay.com
SP-Z7,644041519,kijiji.ca
T-5,871030198,kijiji.ca
TU-5500,025059329,ebay.com, ,or **5050329
TU-5900,026100104,ebay.com
TU-999,231010264,ebay.com
TU-X501,637054794,kijiji.ca
XR-Q5,333051126,ebay.com
Z-9000X,823070503,ebay.com
 
Back
Top Bottom