• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui TU-9900 TUNER

sangel

New Member
Hello everyone there,

Please, i'd like some info regarding the type of bulb meters of the
Sansui TU-9900 TUNER, in case of replacement.

Thanks a lot

Best

sangel
 
Register to hide this ad
buy a service manual englissa

??? I'm sure one of the Sansui guys will chime in to get you the info. Beautiful tuner by the way. I owned one back in the seventies.
Welcome to AK!
Regards,
Jim
 
NONE of the lamps in my Father's old Sansui tuner (TU-7700) have given up yet.
I was with him in 1976 when he bought it,and I know the lamps are original.

Steve
 
Thank you very much, from all of you.
Yes, great tuner and if its CLEAN in and out
its much better.
And if its all original - no mods- is the best.

Bet

sangel
 
Back
Top Bottom